Johns places home
Johns places help

Harpertown Wesleyan Chapel

Previous | Album | Next



Foundation stone for this chapel was laid by William Johnson Simpson 29th August 1871. A photo of the presentation trowel is below.


The inscription reads Presented to Mr W J Simpson on the occasion of his laying the foundation stone of
the Harpertown Wesleyan chapel August 29 1871 .